A customer reported mosquitoes biting his customers and tenants at his Washington DC fashion store.
We located several sources:
- The restroom drain, which had mosquito larvae inside
- A wet drain area suitable for nesting
- A wet sink area in the cleaning room
Mosquitoes from all three sources bred, hatched and invaded the shopping area, attracted by light from the back.
We treated all problem areas including the shopping area. After a couple of treatments, the customer’s problem had been identified and solved and shoppers could spend their money in peace.
If you have any questions/comments, either leave me a comment below.
Latest posts by Clifford Akpan (see all)
- Rat Inspection at a Residential Property in Northwest Washington DC - December 8, 2016
- Crazy Sewer Rat Infestation in Storage Area of Alexandria Virginia House - December 6, 2016
- Mice Nesting in the Couch in Northeast DC House - October 19, 2016